TRIO Success Center
The TRIO program provides opportunities for academic development, assists students with basic college requirements, and motivates students toward the successful completion of their post-secondary education. Student Support Services programs may also provide grant aid to current participants who are receiving Federal Pell Grants.
- Instruction in math, writing, reading, financial literacy and study skills
- Tutorial services and mentoring programs
- Academic, financial aid, and personal coaching
- Assistance in securing admission and financial aid for enrollment in 4-year institutions after graduation
- Career exploration
- Direct scholarships to current participants who are receiving Federal Pell Grants
Central Maine Community College TRIO Student Support Services program receives 100 % of its funding through an annual US education grant in the amount of $309,836.