The Dining Commons serves commuting and residential students, faculty and staff. Entrees, soups, wraps, a full salad bar and short-order service and snacks are available. The Dining Commons is open Monday through Friday for commuting students, and seven days a week for those who live on campus. Hours may change due to holidays, school breaks, and weather.
Monday – Thursday: 7:15 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Grab & Go Items: 7:15 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (6:00 p.m. Fridays)
- Breakfast: 7:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Salad Bar: 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (6:00 p.m. Fridays)
- Sandella’s Flatbread Café: 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (5:00 p.m. Fridays)
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Grab & Go Items: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Brunch: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Salad Bar: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dining Hall Storm Closing Policy
- When the campus is closed all day due to inclement weather, the Dining Commons will be open 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- When the campus closes early due to inclement weather, the Dining Commons will remain open for two hours after the College closes or normal closing time.
- When the campus has a delayed opening, the Dining Commons will open one hour before the College opens.
Central Station is our open concept café located in Jalbert Hall, which serves a variety of hot and cold beverages, baked goods, and snack items. Central Station is open during the academic school year and has a seating area overlooking our back quad and Lake Auburn. Central Station will not be open if the College is closed due to inclement weather. Hours may change due to holidays, school breaks, and weather. Please contact the Dining Commons if you are unsure.
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.