About Our EDUCATION, HUMAN SERVICES, & SOCIAL AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES Pathway
If you’re interested in human development and behavior and want to make a difference in the lives of others, we offer what you need to succeed. Our programs provide the foundational skills and experience for you to enter directly into rewarding careers or continue your education in fields such as teaching, mental health, social work, and more.
START HERE. GO ANYWHERE.
91% of CMCC graduates get a job or continue their education within 6 months of graduation.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
CMCC graduates have started their careers at top-notch employers such as:
- Auburn School Department
- Community Concepts
- Lewiston Public Schools
- Promise Early Education Center
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- And more!
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
CMCC graduates have used our transfer agreements to continue their education at:
- Husson University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- St. Joseph’s College of Maine
- University of Maine at Augusta
- University of Maine at Farmington
- University of Southern Maine
What training and programs are available?
Associate Degrees & Certificates
Earn a degree or certificate and enter the workforce or continue your education at a four-year college.
Learn skills to enter the workforce quickly, and if desired return to earn a certificate or associate degree. Grant-funded opportunities (free of charge to trainee) available.
- Behavioral Health Professional Certification
- Brain States
- Child Development Associate Training
- Teaching Adult Learners