About Our Industrial Technology & Transportation Pathway
If you like to work with your hands, we offer the education and certifications you need to launch or jumpstart your career. From HVAC, automotive repair, and construction to plumbing, electrical, and precision machining, you’ll receive practical and applied education designed to meet today’s demand for highly skilled workers.
START HERE. GO ANYWHERE.
91% of CMCC graduates get a job or continue their education within 6 months of graduation.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
CMCC graduates have started their careers at top-notch employers such as:
- Maine Machine Products
- Rowe Ford
- H.E. Callahan
- DeBlois Electric
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
CMCC graduates have used our transfer agreements to continue their education at:
- Colby-Sawyer College
- Purdue Global University
- Saint Joseph’s College
- University of New England
- University of Southern Maine
- University of Maine Fort Kent
What training and programs are available?
Associate Degrees & Certificates
Prepare for a high-demand career in two years or less.
Learn skills to enter the workforce quickly, For those not quite ready to dive into a degree program, short-term trainings help build career skills.
- Building Construction Academy
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Training
- Electric Vehicle Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- High Pressure Boiler Operator
- Journeyman Electrician with Solar Certificate
- Precision Machining Technology Lathe
- Precision Machining Technology Milling
- Refrigeration 608