In the Computer Technology program, learn computing in the PC environment while developing specific diagnostic, repair, installation, network and programming skills.
Choose from an associate in science degree (transfer focused) or an associate in applied science degree (workforce focused).
In both programs, students have the opportunity to prepare for in-demand industry standard certificates. Examples include:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
ASSOCIATE IN SCIENCE DEGREE
Prepare for transfer into a baccalaureate program at a four-year college or university.
THIS PROGRAM FOCUSES ON:
- Preparation for transfer to a four-year college or university
- Knowledge of computing in the PC environment
- Developing specific diagnostic, repair, installation, network and programming skills.
GRADUATES MAY TRANSFER TO BACCALAUREATE LEVEL PROGRAMS IN:
- Computer Science
- Health Information Management
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Geographic Information Systems
- Network & Telecommunications
- Software Information
- Information Security
- Management Information Systems
ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE
Focus on preparing to enter the workforce upon graduation.
STUDENTS GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN:
- Computing in the PC environment
- Development of specific diagnostic, repair, installation, network and programming skills
GRADUATES MAY PURSUE A CAREER IN:
- PC Computer Repair Technicians
- PC Software Resource Personnel
- Network Administrators
- PC Computer Trainers
- PC/Network Sales Personnel