Information and Updates
For information and regular updates on CMCC’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit this page. You may access this page directly at www.cmcc.edu/coronavirus or click “COVID-19” at the top of our homepage.
As Maine’s community colleges prepare for a possible outbreak of COVID-19 in our communities and on our campuses, it is essential that everyone stays informed. This is a rapidly evolving situation, and we will continue to provide information as it develops and changes. Please check back regularly for updates.
- June 17, 2020. A Message to Students from Dean of Students Nick Hamel about the Fall 2020 Semester.
- May 20, 2020: Financial Assistance for Students through the Federal CARES Act.
- April 16, 2020: Message about Student Support; Summer Session Online; Internet & Computer Access; Returning Rented Books; Graduation Info; Student Activities; Financial Aid.
- March 25, 2020: Transcript Requests Now Fully Online; A Message from Dean of Student Services Nicholas Hamel (campus closed to students and the general public; CMCC Parking Lot Computer Lab; resources to help students by email and CMConnect; new withdraw dates with no academic penalty; virtual clubs and events coming soon)
- March 19, 2020: Message to current students about online resources for remote learning success, and a new email address for current students with questions.
- March 18, 2020: Access Points for Main College Buildings
- March 17, 2020: Message from President Knapp regarding academic affairs, student affairs, campus housing, faculty/staff and on-campus services, Annual Dinner, facility use and college-sponsored events, and finance
- March 16, 2020: Non-Academic Services Closings
- March 13, 2020: Event Cancellations
- March 12, 2020: Message from President Knapp to students regarding extended spring break
- March 11, 2020: New Travel Guidance, Campus Events, High-Risk Employee and Students
If you do not find the information you are looking for on this website; on the MCCS COVID-19 information page; or with one of the departments listed below; or you are unsure of who to contact; email us at email@example.com.
Business Office/Student Billing