CMCC COVID-19 Updates
Current COVID-19 cases at CMCC
CMCC has recorded forty-eight confirmed cases of COVID-19, with two active cases, in individuals who have spent time on campus or in a college facility. Forty-six individuals have recovered and have been cleared to return to normal activities.
Information and Updates
Effective December 21, 2021, proof of a COVID-19 vaccination booster is required for all students and trainees attending classes on the CMCC campus, including off-site education centers. This updated protocol requires all CMCC students to provide proof of a booster shot no later than one month after becoming eligible for a booster. Under CDC guidelines, a person is eligible to get a booster shot five months after the last shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or two months after the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine is administered.
In January 2022, the Centers for Disease Control updated the guidelines for quarantine and isolation. Please consult this COVID-19-Isolation-Flow-Chart for the most recent guidance for those who test positive for COVID-19.
If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAILY PRE-SCREENING & VISITING CAMPUS
Anyone visiting the CMCC campus is required to complete a daily pre-screening form before being allowed to enter any campus buildings. Masks are optional for those who choose to wear one. We ask that everyone fosters a respectful environment and supports the decisions of those who choose to continue wearing masks.
STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND STAFF
We strongly encourage you to download the Mustang Mobile app at cmcc.campusapp.com (available for both iOS and Android). Current students, faculty and staff should choose the “Current Mustang” option and log in with your CMCC email address. Once logged in, please take the daily health pre-screen only on days you are coming to campus. You will need to show your passing assessment in order to visit campus.
If you are experiencing symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, please email the COVID Response team at email@example.com as soon as possible. In your email, please provide the following information:
- When you began experiencing symptoms or when you tested positive
- When and where you were last on campus
- Your vaccination status
- A good contact phone number
A member of the COVID Response team will be in touch to provide isolation guidelines, a return-to-campus date, and conduct contact tracing if necessary.
Anyone visiting campus as a guest should complete the daily pre-screening form using a web browser. Guests can also download the Mustang Mobile app at cmcc.campusapp.com and choose the ‘Future Mustang and Guests’ option when prompted. We also have kiosks at each entrance to help you answer the pre-screening questions in case you are unable to answer them on a computer or mobile device.
Wearing a mask is now optional. For all information regarding the masking policy, please review the face covering protocol.
- December 21, 2022 All students attending classes in person are required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine booster for the Spring 2022 semester
- August 12, 2021 All students attending classes in person are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 this fall
- July 28 2021 Face coverings are required for ALL staff, faculty, students, and visitors inside campus facilities, regardless of vaccination status
- January 21, 2021 A Message to Students About the Spring Semester In-Person Instruction Start Date
- December 16, 2020 A Message to Students About the Spring Semester Remote Start from Interim President Libby
- November 11, 2020 A Message to Students About the Spring Semester
- August 18, 2020 Official Return to Campus Plan and A Message from President Knapp and Vice President Libby
- July 9, 2020 A Message About the Fall Semester from President Knapp and Vice President Libby
- June 17, 2020. A Message to Students from Dean of Students Nick Hamel about the Fall 2020 Semester.
- May 20, 2020: Financial Assistance for Students through the Federal CARES Act.
- April 16, 2020: Message about Student Support; Summer Session Online; Internet & Computer Access; Returning Rented Books; Graduation Info; Student Activities; Financial Aid.
- March 25, 2020: Transcript Requests Now Fully Online; A Message from Dean of Student Services Nicholas Hamel (campus closed to students and the general public; CMCC Parking Lot Computer Lab; resources to help students by email and CMConnect; new withdraw dates with no academic penalty; virtual clubs and events coming soon)
- March 19, 2020: Message to current students about online resources for remote learning success, and a new email address for current students with questions.
- March 18, 2020: Access Points for Main College Buildings
- March 17, 2020: Message from President Knapp regarding academic affairs, student affairs, campus housing, faculty/staff and on-campus services, Annual Dinner, facility use and college-sponsored events, and finance
- March 16, 2020: Non-Academic Services Closings
- March 13, 2020: Event Cancellations
- March 12, 2020: Message from President Knapp to students regarding extended spring break/li>
- March 11, 2020: New Travel Guidance, Campus Events, High-Risk Employee and Students
If you do not find the information you are looking for on this website; on the MCCS COVID-19 information page; or with one of the departments listed below; or you are unsure of who to contact; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Office/Student Billing