CMCC Return to Campus Plan & COVID-19 Updates
Information and Updates
The CMCC staff and faculty continue to plan for a safe and productive start to the upcoming fall semester, which will begin as planned on August 31st. Our planning is guided by two important principles: safety for students, faculty, and staff; and the delivery of a quality educational experience for students. Please read the message below from President Knapp and Vice President Libby to learn more.
Please visit this page for information and regular updates on CMCC’s Return to Campus Plan and our continuing response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Have more questions or don’t know which department listed to contact? Email us at email@example.com.
We strongly encourage all individuals coming to campus to download the Mustang Mobile app at cmcc.campusapp.com (available for both iOS and Android). Current students, faculty and staff should choose the “Current Mustang” option at login. All other individuals should choose the ‘Future Mustang and Guests’ option. Once logged in, please take the daily health pre-screen only on days you are coming to campus. You will need to show your passing assessment in order to visit campus.
If you are unable to utilize the app for any reason , you may take the daily pre-screen on desktop at cmcc.edu/dailyprescreen. Please print your results to show at the security checkpoint as you enter campus. If possible, we highly recommend utilizing the Mustang Mobile app.
Please do not take the daily health pre-screen on days you are not visiting campus.
- August 18, 2020 Official Return to Campus Plan and A Message from President Knapp and Vice President Libby
- July 9, 2020 A Message About the Fall Semester from President Knapp and Vice President Libby
- June 17, 2020. A Message to Students from Dean of Students Nick Hamel about the Fall 2020 Semester.
- May 20, 2020: Financial Assistance for Students through the Federal CARES Act.
- April 16, 2020: Message about Student Support; Summer Session Online; Internet & Computer Access; Returning Rented Books; Graduation Info; Student Activities; Financial Aid.
- March 25, 2020: Transcript Requests Now Fully Online; A Message from Dean of Student Services Nicholas Hamel (campus closed to students and the general public; CMCC Parking Lot Computer Lab; resources to help students by email and CMConnect; new withdraw dates with no academic penalty; virtual clubs and events coming soon)
- March 19, 2020: Message to current students about online resources for remote learning success, and a new email address for current students with questions.
- March 18, 2020: Access Points for Main College Buildings
- March 17, 2020: Message from President Knapp regarding academic affairs, student affairs, campus housing, faculty/staff and on-campus services, Annual Dinner, facility use and college-sponsored events, and finance
- March 16, 2020: Non-Academic Services Closings
- March 13, 2020: Event Cancellations
- March 12, 2020: Message from President Knapp to students regarding extended spring break
- March 11, 2020: New Travel Guidance, Campus Events, High-Risk Employee and Students
If you do not find the information you are looking for on this website; on the MCCS COVID-19 information page; or with one of the departments listed below; or you are unsure of who to contact; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Office/Student Billing