CMCC COVID-19 Updates
Current COVID-19 cases at CMCC
CMCC has recorded twenty-three confirmed cases of COVID-19, with one active case, in individuals who have spent time on campus or in a college facility. Twenty-one individuals have recovered and have been cleared to return to normal activities.
Information and Updates
The CMCC staff and faculty continue to plan for a safe and productive start to the upcoming fall semester, which will begin as planned on August 30th. Our planning is guided by two important principles: safety for students, faculty, and staff; and the delivery of a quality educational experience for students.
Effective August 30, 2021, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all students and trainees attending classes on the CMCC campus, including off-site education centers, due to the recent surge in cases attributed to the delta variant. This is in addition to the face covering protocol that has been in place since July 28.
Have more questions or don’t know which department listed to contact? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAILY PRE-SCREEN & VISITING CAMPUS
Please do not take the daily health pre-screen on days you are not visiting campus.
We strongly encourage all individuals coming to campus to download the Mustang Mobile app at cmcc.campusapp.com (available for both iOS and Android). Current students, faculty and staff should choose the “Current Mustang” option at login. All other individuals should choose the ‘Future Mustang and Guests’ option. Once logged in, please take the daily health pre-screen only on days you are coming to campus. You will need to show your passing assessment in order to visit campus.
Individuals are required to show a mask at the security checkpoint. CMCC does not allow neck gaiters, bandanas or masks with vents. For all information regarding the masking policy, please review the face covering protocol.
- August 12, 2021 All students attending classes in person are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 this fall
- July 28 2021 Face coverings are required for ALL staff, faculty, students, and visitors inside campus facilities, regardless of vaccination status
- January 21, 2021 A Message to Students About the Spring Semester In-Person Instruction Start Date
- December 16, 2020 A Message to Students About the Spring Semester Remote Start from Interim President Libby
- November 11, 2020 A Message to Students About the Spring Semester
- August 18, 2020 Official Return to Campus Plan and A Message from President Knapp and Vice President Libby
- July 9, 2020 A Message About the Fall Semester from President Knapp and Vice President Libby
- June 17, 2020. A Message to Students from Dean of Students Nick Hamel about the Fall 2020 Semester.
- May 20, 2020: Financial Assistance for Students through the Federal CARES Act.
- April 16, 2020: Message about Student Support; Summer Session Online; Internet & Computer Access; Returning Rented Books; Graduation Info; Student Activities; Financial Aid.
- March 25, 2020: Transcript Requests Now Fully Online; A Message from Dean of Student Services Nicholas Hamel (campus closed to students and the general public; CMCC Parking Lot Computer Lab; resources to help students by email and CMConnect; new withdraw dates with no academic penalty; virtual clubs and events coming soon)
- March 19, 2020: Message to current students about online resources for remote learning success, and a new email address for current students with questions.
- March 18, 2020: Access Points for Main College Buildings
- March 17, 2020: Message from President Knapp regarding academic affairs, student affairs, campus housing, faculty/staff and on-campus services, Annual Dinner, facility use and college-sponsored events, and finance
- March 16, 2020: Non-Academic Services Closings
- March 13, 2020: Event Cancellations
- March 12, 2020: Message from President Knapp to students regarding extended spring break/li>
- March 11, 2020: New Travel Guidance, Campus Events, High-Risk Employee and Students
If you do not find the information you are looking for on this website; on the MCCS COVID-19 information page; or with one of the departments listed below; or you are unsure of who to contact; email us at email@example.com.
Business Office/Student Billing