About Our Health Science Pathway
If you want to care for people as they experience health challenges or even save lives, our Health Sciences offerings will help you to go on to successful careers as nurses, medical assistants, and physical fitness specialists. Many students continue their educations and earn advanced degrees in their chosen health fields.
START HERE. GO ANYWHERE.
91% of CMCC graduates get a job or continue their education within 6 months of graduation.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
CMCC graduates have started their careers at top-notch employers such as:
- Central Maine Conditioning Clinic
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Maine General Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
- St. Mary’s Regional Hospital
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
CMCC graduates have used our transfer agreements to continue their education at:
- Maine College of Health Professions
- Purdue University Global
- St. Joseph’s College of Maine
- Southern New Hampshire University
- University of Maine at Augusta
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
- University of New England
- University of Southern Maine
What training and programs are available?
Associate Degrees & Certificates
Earn a degree or certificate and enter the workforce or continue your education at a four-year college.
Learn skills to enter the workforce quickly, and if desired return to earn a certificate or associate degree. Grant-funded opportunities (free of charge to trainee) available.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Introduction to Phlebotomy Techniques
- Basic Life Support
- Medical Assistant