Gender Equity in Action
Central Maine Community College is committed to eliminating barriers that may face women and men who are preparing for occupations that are not traditional for their gender. We will work with you to help you reach your educational and career goals. Central Maine Community College employs a gender equity coordinator, available to all students.
- Get important information on non-traditional careers
- Meet others in non-traditional majors
- Opportunities to meet with program graduates
- Hear about exciting activities related to your area of interest
- Become a part of the Gender Equity Group