Business Administration and Management
As a student pursuing a Business Administration and Management degree at Central Maine Community College, you’ll learn a wide variety of management and supervisory skills while gaining broad exposure to general business practices.
The program includes activities to help graduates succeed in modern organizations including accounting, marketing, customer relations, strategic planning, and general business practices.
CHOOSE AN ADVISING PATHWAY
- Entrepreneurship or Business Ownership
- Supervision or Management
- Computer Applications
- Sports Management
GRADUATES MAY PURSUE CAREERS AS:
- Office Administrators
- First-Line Supervisors
- General Managers
- Food Service and Lodging Managers
- Professional Sales Representatives
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Clerks
- Administrative, Industrial and Professional Positions