CMCC 2020 Online Summer Session
Summer Session Schedule
- 2020 Online Summer Session I: 6-Week Term (May 18 – June 29)
- 2020 Online Summer Session II: 6- Week Term (July 6 – August 15)
- 2020 Online Summer Session: 13- Week Term (May 18 – August 15)
Use the interactive course listing to see all available summer session courses (fall semester courses are also listed). Read the course description to make sure that you meet any prerequisites for the course you wish to take.
You do not need to apply for admission to CMCC to register for a class. We offer the lowest tuition in New England!
*Degree-seeking CMCC students can register for courses via the CMConnect portal.
Requirements for Non-Matriculated Students (student not admitted to CMCC):
- Complete the course registration form (including payment information)
- If you are registering for courses with prerequisites, please provide evidence of meeting requirements (acceptable documentation may include unofficial college transcripts, SAT scores, Accuplacer scores, or printed email communication with the instructor).
- Payment in full must be made at the time of registration. You can pay by credit card by including your credit card information on the registration form. You can submit your registration form via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (207) 755-5495. Due to COVID-19, no in-person registration is available at this time.
- You can mail your registration form and a check to Central Maine Community College, C/O Office of the Registrar, 1250 Turner Street, Auburn, ME 04210. Do not send cash. Please make checks payable to Central Maine Community College.
Please contact the Registrar’s Office for assistance at 207-755-5292 or email@example.com.
Free Summer Courses for the High School Class of 2020!
Any Maine student who is graduating with the high school Class of 2020 is eligible to take advantage of FREE online college classes this summer. CMCC is offering a special 8-week term starting June 1st and a 6-week term starting in July. It’s easy to sign up! To get started, check the registration information and course listing. Questions? Email one of our college navigators listed below.
- Andrew Morong Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connor Sheehy Email: email@example.com
Remember, the first courses start June 1st! And congratulations to all Class of 2020 graduates!
Please stay safe this summer!