Ski Maine COVID-19 Readiness Digital Badge
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, and in anticipation of the reopening of many businesses and organizations, we want to ensure that everyone is aware of best practices in keeping themselves and others safe and healthy as they return to the center. Central Maine Community College has connected with community partners to offer this micro-credential (badge) to its constituents through Badgr (a credentialing platform). Learners who get 80% or higher on the assessment will be eligible to earn the badge.
Earners of the COVID-19 Readiness micro-credential demonstrate the knowledge of the best practices necessary to create a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their colleagues, and peers.
Earners of the COVID-19 Readiness Micro-credential demonstrate the following competencies through a summative assessment.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of proper physical distancing protocols.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of operational protocols in response to COVID-19.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of proper face-covering protocols.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of wellness checks, COVID-19 student awareness, and an understanding of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of travel guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 and quarantine protocols.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of workplace/organization guidance and recommended best practices in the reopening.
Once you have completed the four modules, you will be asked to complete an assessment. The course and assessment takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
Review the Information