EMPLOYER: Walmart Distribution Center
At Walmart, the customer experience is at the forefront of every decision made, transaction completed and order filled. Every team member operates with an understanding of the importance of their position in delivering on the excellence that has come to be expected from the world’s largest retailer. Order Fillers are an integral component to the success of our operation and the satisfaction of our customers across the globe.
As a member of the team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the quality of the freight, adhering to warehouse protocol and ensuring the integrity of process and deliverables. Your eye for efficiency, passion for going above and beyond as well as your commitment to consistency will position you as a trusted subject matter expert. The broader team will count on you to lead by example with the overarching mission at the center of each action completed and decision made.
When you join us, you’re becoming a part of something big. Something that translates to a long-term career with the potential for growth and new challenges. You’ll work alongside a team that is dedicated to going above and beyond while representing a brand that makes each member proud to punch in every day.
Must be 18 years of age to apply.
You’ll really wow us if:
You treat each task as an opportunity to enhance the customer experience and improve process.
- Your enthusiasm proves infectious and inspires those around you to dedicate each day to exceeding expectations.
- You introduce new ideas that inspire the broader team to evaluate opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
- You take initiative and view the status-quo as a chance to make a difference and a lasting impact.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Broadening your own knowledge and pursuing opportunities for growth and development.
- Conducting yourself with integrity and looking beyond the here and now in an effort to make future improvements.
- Staying apprised of warehouse standards, operating within guidelines and encouraging your fellow team members to do the same.
- Leveraging technology to streamline processes, communication and workflows.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Pay Rate: Starting pay ranging from $20.65/hr - $30.15/hr
How to Apply:
Contact: Alexis Elsman
Phone: (207) 344-2725