EMPLOYER: Waldo Community Action PartnersWebsite
The Transit Systems Operations Manager is responsible for managing all systems necessary to ensure Transit Systems operational excellence. Responsible for meeting all assigned contract requirements and performance standards. Responsible for providing leadership, management, and oversight of all transportation services delivery. Works with the Transit Systems Director to plan, implement, and evaluate quality of service and to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of all services.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Assures that decisions are made within contract and budgetary constraints in a manner consistent with WCAP policy.
2. With the Department Director’s concurrence, develop new contracts and grant applications:
• Participate in developing strategies responsive to identified needs.
• Develop work plan proposals including staffing, work assignments, timelines and cost projections.
• Assure accurate and timely submissions.
3. Works with Department Director to maintain and expand transit provider network.
4. Maintains all related operations manuals, training manuals and reference documentation.
5. Assures timely, complete and accurate reporting of all assigned internal and external reporting.
6. Reviews and manages all related budget and accounts payable activities.
7. Ensures delivery of safe, reliable and quality services to the community.
8. Assures high-quality programming through monitoring of program practices and meetings with staff members to ensure that the operational compliance with all federal and state rules and regulations.
9. Maintains in depth knowledge of all related contractual requirements.
10. Develops and implements performance measures and other methods of continuously monitor and improve quality and performance of the system.
11. Works as part of the Transit Systems Leadership team to create and maintain a unified, highly effective, efficient high performing system.
12. Actively builds and maintains a unified WCAP presence:
• Initiates and maintain relationships with all WCAP constituencies.
• Fosters a public policy environment favorable to WCAP.
• Brings about increasingly interactive coordinated service delivery between WCAP’s departments and programs.
• Conducts public relations activities.
13. Prepares, reviews and submits operational program reports to funding sources, program director or WCAP CEO/CFO as needed.
14. Collaborates closely with transit system leadership to develop and maintain operational excellence.
15. Works with the transit systems leadership to continuously improve and maintenance of program policy and procedure manuals and operational protocols.