EMPLOYER: Waldo Community Action PartnersWebsite
Waldo Community Action Partners (WCAP) is seeking a Member Intake Representative!
The Member Intake Representative is co-responsible for creating and maintaining MaineCare member electronic files for members requesting medically related transportation in Region 5, following the requirements of the Maine Department of Health and Human Services. Duties will include receiving customers, answering telephones, data entry, checking eligibility, compliance maintenance, record keeping and file maintenance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Receives customers.
2. Answers telephones within three rings following established telephone etiquette process.
3. Arranges for interpreter services for non-English speaking members.
4. Records MaineCare member’s personal information in Easy Rides software.
5. Records medical appointment information in Easy Rides, assigning the trip to the least costly mode taking into consideration subscription
6. Keypunches important information into special instructions.
7. Updates customer information in Easy Rides each time contact is made with a member/caller.
8. Checks MaineCare eligibility of members before accepting the trip following an established process e.g. MaineCare, authorizations, addresses, acceptance letter, release etc.
9. Transfers cancellations immediately to Dispatch after marking the trip in Easy Rides.
10. Organizes and mails customer information packets and client reimbursement sheets.
11. Assists in maintaining blank forms files.
12. Creates, copies, and mails out denial letters with appeal information.
13. Cross trains to do dispatching and data entry.