EMPLOYER: Waldo Community Action Partners
Waldo Community Action Partners is seeking a Home Repair Coordinator!
The Home Repair Coordinator acts as the primary field representative and technician to clients and contractors for Home Repair Services, including but not limited to Central Heating Improvement Program (CHIP), Above Ground Storage Tank (AST) and Home Repair Programs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Performs CHIP, AST and Home Repair Assessments.
2. Sets up eligible CHIP, AST and Home Repair Projects.
3. Coordinates with contractors to perform services on CHIP, AST and Home Repair Projects.
4. Performs intermediate site visits for CHIP, AST and Home Repair Projects.
5. Performs Inspections of CHIP, AST and Home Repair Projects.
6. Maintains courteous and clear communication with clients.
7. Documents and resolves, or assists in resolving, client concerns.
8. Makes appropriate referrals as needed.
9. Educates and monitors contractors with respect to program compliance and requirements.
1. Works with Housing Supervisor to assess new program guidelines and requirements.
2. Assists in developing and implementing program procedures for new and existing programs.
3. Represents Agency at various meetings as assigned by Housing Services Supervisor or Program Director.
• Adequate transportation and ability to meet and maintain WCAP’s minimum insurance requirements.
• Ability to meet WCAP background clearance requirements.
Waldo Community Action Partners has adopted a policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees, clients and community from the hazard of COVID-19. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at WCAP as of January 31st 2022, unless an employee has an approved medical or religious accommodation on file.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
The following experience and skills are considered essential:
• At least three years of experience in housing or a related field.
• Knowledge of building codes preferred.
• Experience in residential construction management, including basic knowledge of project cost control and record keeping preferred.
• Building trade experience preferred.
• Good communication skills.
• Good problem resolution skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret rules, regulations, and procedures.
• Must be flexible and able to work with multiple staff members.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and other specialized software specific to the position.
The following education requirements are considered essential:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates or bachelor’s preferred.
Pay Rate: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
How to Apply:
Contact: Bonnie Speck
Phone: (207) 338-6809