EMPLOYER: Waldo Community Action PartnersWebsite
Waldo Community Action Partners is seeking an Emergency Rental Assistance Intake/Certifier!
The Emergency Rental Assistance Intake/Certifier reviews and approves or denies applications for Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) program. Coordinates referrals to other services and programs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Assumes shared responsibility of all aspects of the Housing and Rental Assistance programs, including answering telephone, scheduling and answering the phone.
2. Completes program applications to support efficient program operations and meet client need.
3. Collects clear, concise and complete documentation, ensuring that each application meets the required documentation standards according to established rules, regulations and procedures set forth by the program guidance including any State or Federal requirements.
4. Maintains client records/files in accordance with program requirements.
5. Performs outreach to landlords and tenants to ensure engagement, complete and timely program administration.
6. Completes data entry, ensures documents are obtained and maintained, and performs general clerical duties.
7. Makes appropriate referrals and coordinates with other social service programs.