EMPLOYER: Waldo Community Action PartnersWebsite
Waldo Community Action Partners (WCAP) is seeking a Billing Representative!
The Billing Representative is responsible for accurate & efficient data entry for all completed transportation within the business, and capable of operating required software systems. Billing, uploading and importing data, conduct routine audits, and payment document preparation. Trip and member validation for completed trip data occurring, to ensure compliancy against contract requirements to reduce risk. The ability to perform all customer service functions, processing mail, answering incoming calls, and Accounts Payable transactions. Align with the Agency mission in all aspects of work.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Finance Data Entry Functions:
1. Routinely audits trip data to meet thresholds and risks are minimized, using the company’s outlined procedures.
2. Process trip data accurately from all documents received for all trip types, into the company’s Transportation & Finance software systems.
3. Export all archived/billed trip types for reimbursement preparation,
prepare payment summary sheets & import sheets for AP entries to occur, with efficiency and accuracy.
4. Monitor all modes of transportation information & reimbursements, for compliance through various reporting mechanisms.
5. Accounts Payable data entry, vendor management, and all transportation payment preparation.
6. Follow up on disputed claims and all questions, to the Transportation Providers & members, to be resolved, corrected or to request resubmission.
7. Maintain electronic and manual program files for back up.
8. Comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
9. Back up for Volunteer billing, updating transportation revenue, CDS Billing, DHHS Billing, all other billing.
10. Process all mail and other forms received at any location.
11. Mail payments to clients/vendors, complete filing of payments timely, and maintain storage retention.
12. Provide exceptional customer service to all members/Providers, via phone, walk in clientele, and Finance’s AP email.
13. Recording trips statuses through various stages, Billed, Approved, and Paid, to ensure accurate financial results are recorded.
14. Trip cost analysis data entry and research.
15. Transit payment processing all types, cash log entry and back up for cash payment processing.