EMPLOYER: Waldo Community Action PartnersWebsite
Waldo Community Action Partners (WCAP) is seeking an Administrative Assistant for its Transit Systems department!
The Transit Systems Administrative Assistant primarily works to documents and member feedback and provide general administrative office management related support. This position works primarily with the Compliance Coordinator to document complaint and incident as well as updating databases and generation of reports and other documentation as needed. Secondarily this position facilitates daily mailings, mass mailings, general office organization, records management, calendar management, and assists as needed with other projects and brokerage meeting coordination. Aligns all actions to support WCAP mission by ensuring all policies and procedures demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Maintains complaint documentation process, answering complaint messages and returns calls to members before the end of the day of a complaint to log and document complaint including identifying those that need to be escalated for further investigation.
2. Maintain the Incident documentation process, processes all incidents within two business hours including identifying those that need to be escalated for further investigation.
3. Maintains the Complaint and Incident data base and generates reports as needed.
4. Assist with resolving other problems and conflicts with Maine Care members and stakeholders with professionalism.
5. Maintain electronic and manual records documenting compliance, assists with maintaining Brokerage records securely and accurately as needed.
6. Assist with Brokerage meeting invitations, membership list maintenance, meeting logistics, document distribution.
7. Assists with preparing compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
8. Provides administrative support functions by maintaining systems, procedures, and policies.
9. Assists in completing projects and organizing Brokerage events as needed.
10. Maintains inventory of Brokerage office supplies, including maintenance of office equipment.
11. Facilitates day to day Brokerage mailing as needed.
12. Assists others by answering questions and responding to requests.
13. Maintain Brokerage activity/meeting calendar.
14. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
15. Enforce compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
16. Special Projects as assigned.