EMPLOYER: VILLANTI & SONS PRINTERS INCWebsite
Act as the primary client manager within Villanti, ensuring proper scheduling and coordination of internal and external resources to produce and deliver finished products according to schedule needs, budgets, and the industry’s highest quality standards. Responsible for understanding estimate details, accurately creating and maintaining job tickets, creating, negotiating and coordinating purchases and schedules with third party vendors, providing and educating the customer with suitable solutions and appropriately communicating customer requirements and instructions to the team. Review product quality and other general needs as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the main point of contact between the customer and Villanti Printers – including communication, coordination and facilitation of jobs, plant tours and press checks;
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers by clearly communicating, providing and supplying suitable solutions;
- Accurately create, review and update specifications or special instructions;
- Coordinate and communicate, with Job Control and Production Management, the status of jobs, unique circumstances and set production deadlines;
- Exercise independent, thoughtful judgment and clearly communicate strategic plans to effectively coordinate, pause or discontinue jobs in production;
- Collaborate with the finance department on the purchasing of paper, and other inventory as needed, to avoid shortages and timely delivery of products;
- Research and request quotes from potential vendors, negotiate with vendors, and recommend which vendors to select, based on estimate needs;
- Create purchase orders for customer and/or third party product or service orders;
- Ensure customer supplied components are available and on time to meet assembly schedules;
- Request changes needed, send final proofs to customer for review and review samples to ensure accurate final product;
- Negotiate costs and shipping of finished supplies that are over the necessary or required order amount;
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary commensurate with experience.