EMPLOYER: United Staging and RiggingWebsite
United Staging & Rigging is seeking a CNC Machine Setup Person/Operator to perform daily activities associated with the manufacture of finished and semi-finished machined goods. CNC Milling Center experience is a must, but we are willing to train motivated individuals who are willing to learn and are interested in CNC machining setup and fabrication. Position requires a strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic, critical thinking skills, and a willingness to help in other areas of the fabrication department.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- The CNC setup/operator sets up and operates CNC milling machine, as well as other manual machines and hand tools.
- Troubleshoots work problems as they arise using knowledge and experience.
- Familiarity with a variety of materials including aluminum, stainless, mild steel, etc.
- Ability to use basic measuring devices including calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, and go/no-go gauging, including an understanding of proper measuring techniques.
- Maintain good daily operation of the equipment by using required coolant concentrations, lube oil, hydraulic oil, filters, water, and air in the proper amounts.
- Conduct basic machine maintenance as described and keep work area clean, organized, and safe.
- Change or replace broken or worn tooling, holders, shanks, drill bodies, etc.
- Will be required to assist with the fabrication of welded assemblies and finish work such as sanding, paint, and assembly.
- Responsible for visual and physical quality of the parts being loaded and unloaded.
This position will be based out of our Haverhill, MA location.
Standard shop hours are M-F 7:30-4:00 with a 30 min lunch although time outside of these hours may be required and some flexibility is given.
This is an hourly position paid on a weekly basis, payroll is distributed on Friday.
Standard Benefits include:
- 100% Health benefits for the Employee (dependents are not covered)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Bereavement Leave
- Dental Insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Jury Duty Leave
- Life Insurance
- Long–Term Disability Insurance (optional at participant expense)
- Short–Term Disability Insurance (optional at participant expense)
- 5 Personal Days Off per year
- Vacation Benefits