Are you looking for an ENTRY-LEVEL position that is NOT A DEAD-END job?
Thrive is a world-class IT company growing at a breakneck pace with tons of room for advancement. We know our business is our people, so we take your career advancement and a positive work environment seriously. We are excited to hire customer support representatives that we can invest in, mentor, and advance in their careers. Our goal is helping you break in with an entry-level role that’s not just a job, but an environment you’ll feel good working in.
- Extensive training on transferable skills such as active listening, processing information, triaging and making judgment calls, and customer service – you will feel prepared for every call you take.
- Backup and support – management who is on your side, ready to coach you or get on the line themselves for challenging calls, and leads in respect and active listening by example.
- Internal job postings and prep for advancement opportunities like our Client Account Manager, Service Manager, and technical support roles.
- Full-time position with benefits and guaranteed salary of 38-40k
- Performance-based bonuses
- Retirement plan, PTO, health insurance benefits
- Hybrid flexibility – once the training period is complete, we’ll talk through hybrid remote-work options that fit your schedule
What you’ll do:
- Work in a fast-paced, team-based environment responding to inbound calls
- Create amazing customer experiences with positivity, empathy and white-glove professionalism
- Identify and document client IT concerns, and then assign the right engineering team
- No IT experience necessary! This is truly an entry-level role. Come with positivity and a learning mindset and we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
How to Apply:
You can apply with your resume here: https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/encorestrategic/job/xmxqk8cwr7ihe76etdpjnz78bc
You can get a head start on our application and work styles testing portal here! https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-Z5IYT1UFD?u=1047336
You can find more information about Thrive at https://thrivenextgen.com/
Please direct any questions about this role to our recruiting partners, Marianna@encoresc.com or Dyanna@encoresc.com