EMPLOYER: The Progress CenterWebsite
**2000.00 Sign on Bonus!!**
Do you want to work for a non-profit that provides a well-structured and friendly working environment? Do you want to work for an organization that provides room to grow? Do you find joy when working with others? Then the Progress Center might just be the place for you!
The Progress Center is seeking part-time, full-time and per diem Residential Direct Support Professionals to assist individuals with developmental disabilities in developing new skills while increasing/maintaining their independence. DSP certification and current CRMA certification is preferred.
If you are looking for a dependable job, a rewarding atmosphere, and a healthy workspace consider applying to the Progress Center today!!
Apply online: https://progresscentermaine.isolvedhire.com/jobs/695131-266310.html
email resume to: email@example.com
With generous PTO that could average up to 4 weeks, a 401k employer matching program, and affordable health care options, the Progress Center offers many different avenues to support their employees starting at 30 hours a week!
$2,000 sign on bonus – First $1,000 at 30 days of employment second $1,000 at six months
1. Provide support to people served to gain independence and participate fully in their community (and plan meaningful calendars with your individuals to provide opportunities for growth and community involvement).
2. Implement person centered plans and care plans as determined by the team.
3. Support inclusion through participation in community integrated activities, services, and events.
4. Assist in personal care as needed.
5. Follow recommendation for consumers from professional evaluations.
6. Fulfill all training requirements.
7. Attend agency meetings as directed by your supervisor.
8. Document and maintain all consumer records and services (including daily Therap documentation and attendance, filing of incident reports in a timely manner, and submitting mileage sheets as required by the Transportation Dept. and to follow Case Management Guidelines in pre-planning for PCP preparations).
9. Comply with all federal, state and local regulations while supporting persons with intellectually disabilities or autism, including human rights and mandatory reporting.
10. Advocate on consumers’ behalf at annual and six-month review meetings (if you are invited by the consumer or your Supervisor to attend these meetings).
11. Promote an environment of teamwork through job performance and a commitment to the vision of the agency.
12. Project a professional demeanor consistent with requirements of all employees of the agency.
13. Work toward positive solutions to issues and problems and communicate concerns to co workers and supervisors.
14. Comply with CRMA certification requirements while passing medications.
1. Comply with all federal, state and local regulations as regards services for persons with developmental or intellectual disabilities or autism, including rights of recipients and mandatory reporting.
2. Comply with Office of Aging and Disability Services and Department of Human Services regulations.
3. Demonstrate respect and add value to the lives of those we support.
Board Approved 8-20-21
4. Provide emergency coverage in residential homes or community support programs as needed.
5. Fulfill all training requirements.
6. Participate as a member of the Team.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• CRMA Certification
• Full Direct Support Professional Certification within 6 months of Hire.
* Pass a criminal background check.
* Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
* Acceptable driving record.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
*Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
*DSP and CRMA certification is preferred, but not required. We are willing to train the right candidates who seek a career in this field.
*Candidates must be able to work afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Obtain the DSP and CRMA certification within 6 months.
CNAs are encouraged to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.35 an hour