EMPLOYER: The Progress Center, Inc.Website
Are you looking for a career in a flexible and rewarding position that works around your class schedule? Do you desire to make a difference for families in your local community? Do you enjoy working in field that fosters growth and independence through fun and creative opportunities? Here at The Progress Center, we have that for you along with so much more!
The Progress Center is a local non-profit organization in Western Maine that provides supportive services to adults, children and their families living with disabilities. We are currently seeking individuals to be a part of our growing Children’s Services Team as Behavioral Health Professionals (BHP)! As a BHP you will provide in-home supports to children with intellectual disabilities within their home and community settings. We are hiring several part-time positions in the Oxford County region! This position requires afternoon, evening, and weekend availability.
Previous experience as a BHP is welcomed but is not a requirement! The Progress Center provides paid initial and ongoing trainings that support your professional growth. Whether you’re ready to start something new, or are looking to continue your career with us, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide direct support services to children and their families in home and community settings with particular emphasis on Social Functioning, Behavioral Functioning, Functional Life Skills and Independent Functional Life skills.
- Follow individual treatment plan and accurately document services provided to the child and family within established agency policy timeframes.
- Attend team meetings on with other professionals involved with the child and family.
- Act as a member of the treatment team.
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulations as regards rights of children in need of treatment and mandatory reporting.
- Fulfill all training and supervision requirements.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulations related to services for persons with developmental or intellectual disabilities or autism, including rights of recipients and mandatory reporting.
- Demonstrate respect and add value to the lives of those we support.
- Participate as a member of the Team.
- High School diploma/equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation (up to date inspection, registration and insurance meeting Maine state requirements) to be available for use during work hours.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and inquiry to Justin Poulin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Progress Center’s mission is to inspire hope, independence and lasting change within our community through building a healthy environment in which all individuals may thrive.
Job Type: Part-time