Children’s Care Coordinator (Full Time) – Behavioral Health Home
EMPLOYER: The Opportunity AllianceWebsite
The Care Coordinator is a direct service staff position for our Children’s Behavioral Health Home (CBHH). This position contributes to program outcomes through the provision of care coordination for CBHH members supporting a client oriented, integrated health service that strives to improve health outcomes, cost effectiveness, and enhanced consumer engagement. Work is conducted at members’ homes, at providers’ offices, at TOA locations and in other community settings. Care Coordinators will collect data, participate in program initiatives, attend team meetings, coordinate service teams for each member, use information to improve health outcomes and complete documentation in a timely fashion. Work is performed, reviewed, and evaluated under the Director through staff meetings and individual supervision.
The Care Coordinator:
- Develops a plan of care for each individual by creating and maintaining a therapeutic relationship with CBHH members (clients) to enhance wellness and increase community inclusion.
- Identifies and obtains community resources (family members, medical providers, social workers, educators, etc.).
- Establishes a plan of care through a client-centered approach that encompasses an integrated care approach, to bridge the gap between medical care and mental health care.
- Advances the CBHH member’s care plan by building an effective service team of professionals and natural supports around each CBHH members.
- Meets program expectations for productivity and caseload sizes.
- Provides timely and accurate documentation that reflects clinical work accomplished with client, ensuring work and documentation meets all licensing and contracting.
This is a full-time, 40 hour/week position based out of South Portland, ME and serving the Auburn area
Benefit package including:
- Generous paid time off
- 9 paid holidays per calendar year and up to 3 floating holidays per calendar year
- Excellent medical benefits at very reasonable cost
- Dental and Vision insurance options
- Agency paid basic life insurance and STD & LTD disability insurances
- 403(b) retirement with a generous agency match
- Tuition Reimbursement *Additional information about benefits offered by TOA and eligibility requirements will be explained upon hire.
The Opportunity Alliance (TOA) is a qualified employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.