EMPLOYER: Tate Ficker Insurance Agency, LLC
Take charge of your future! We’re looking for top talented individuals who aren’t satisfied with just another job – but eager to start their NEW career!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Professional, you will help grow the local Allstate Agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships within the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect the things that matter most – family, home, auto, and more!
As an Insurance Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships by offering personalized service with trusted advice.
We’re looking for candidates in greater Portland, Maine, who are ready to build strong relationships within the community and amongst our talented team of professionals!
If you are passionate about helping others and building your career with a local small business, this is the opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
• Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
• Help protect customers by offering Allstate products that will meet their needs
• Serve your local community by helping them prepare for life’s uncertainties
• Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets
• Provide an exceptional customer experience every interaction, every day
• Performing other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, preferred
• No insurance experience required, but able to obtain Property & Casualty and Life & Health licenses within first 30-45 days of employment [required]
• Knowledge of various relationship sales techniques
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
• Flexible, creative, and able to work in a non-structured work environment
• Demonstrated capacity to think “outside the box”, communicate and motivate customers on the company’s products, programs and new ideas
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral/written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills
• Excellent customer relationship skills
How to Apply:
Contact: Devon Ficker
Phone: (207) 767-3334