EMPLOYER: Sunday RiverWebsite
Sunday River is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Accounting team. The applicant will need to be a detail-oriented problem solver and proficient with numbers to ensure accurate and timely payment to vendors. This position will report to the Accounting Manager on a daily basis, however, will primarily work independently. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be in contact with individuals both inside and outside of the organization. The applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting weekly and monthly deadlines. A moderate amount of data entry and repetitive tasks is to be expected.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time, year-round and full-time extended season positions including:
Vacation and paid time off
Life insurance and disability insurance
Medical and dependent flex
Team member benefits include access to Team Member housing, skiing and golf, retail discounts, spa discounts, and more!
- Process all payment requests in a timely manner including, but not limited to, vendor invoices, expense reports, etc. through our Concur purchasing platform.
- Generate and distribute weekly Corporate AP check requests.
- Print weekly AP checks, adhering to policies such as appropriate signatures, etc.
- Maintain relationships with various internal customers and team members to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Lease payment coding, Verifone billing and other difficult billings assigned by manager/controller.
- Coordinate and perform month end AP close.
- Perform month end reconciliations, including AP accrual.
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly/monthly job-related meetings.
- Field all audit questions and submit requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Will be asked to work outside of the Accounting Department 4-8 hours weekly during peak business periods.