EMPLOYER: Spectrum MobileWebsite
Customer Service Representative – $20 per hour + shift pay
Near Public Transportation – Portland Metro line 9A/9B
There is a strong connection here.
At Spectrum, our mission is keeping people connected through our products, services and outstanding customer support. If you have a passion for helping people, and are looking for a work place where you will be developed, supported, appreciated, and have boundless opportunities for growth, then we want to connect with you!
Join us and we’ll connect you with…
- Outstanding paid training program, with mentoring to ensure your success
- A set schedule that you can plan your life around
- Free internet and cable services in our coverage area
- Generous paid time off
- Educational Assistance up to $5,250/year with no waiting period
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits in first 30 days
- Best in class Retirement Plans and 401k Match – up to 9% of wages per year
- A diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued
- Leaders who will coach and help you develop to your full potential
The Role At A Glance.
The Job: Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role in inbound call center. You will be troubleshooting and resolving mobile customer technology and service issues, including repair, billing, and account management.
Candidate Profile: A people oriented, problem solver who can multitask to resolve a variety of concerns with services and equipment. Mobile Representatives use empathy, patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on customer interactions.
Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED; Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
It’s about learning and growing.
This may be new for you, but the journey is all mapped out. There’s a lot to learn, and our thorough, fully paid training can make you an authority on Spectrum’s Mobile products and services in about a month. After that, you’ll be ready to troubleshoot customer-facing systems like a pro. The industry moves quickly; to stay on top of it, we provide training updates to keep you up-to-date on our newest products, services, and upgrades so you’ll be ready for any question that comes your way. One-on-one time with department leaders and additional mentor support give you everything you need to create a streamlined process for your customers and yourself.
With a deliberate path to success.
We believe the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, so they know exactly what kind of support will help you grow into a successful employee. With well-established career paths across multiple lines of business, advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Make your first move toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum.
A variety of schedules are available. All schedules include at least one weekend shift.
Upcoming Training Classes.
- Currently hiring for classes starting on 9/20 and 10/11
- 11 Week Training Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday 11:00am-7:30pm