EMPLOYER: SGC Engineering LLCWebsite
We are currently accepting resumes for a CAD Designer to work in support of our expanding utility consulting and renewable energy services business. This highly motivated and qualified individual will perform drafting work on projects including transmission line, substation and renewable energy projects. The list of responsibility includes those noted below as well as other opportunities that may arise. Typical clients are Utilities, EPC vendors and Independent Power Producers. The position is available in any of our four Maine offices.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform drafting design services related to Utility, Solar, Wind and Storage projects
· Develop drawing packages for high and medium voltage applications
· Drawing and document management
· Work with Engineering team with limited supervision
· Review and understand client specific standards and requirements