EMPLOYER: SGC EngineeringWebsite
We are currently accepting resumes for a CAD Designer to work in support of our expanding utility consulting and renewable energy services business. This highly motivated and qualified individual will perform design work on high voltage electrical projects including transmission line, substation and renewable energy projects. The position is available in our Augusta, Bangor or Presque Isle, Maine, offices.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform design and drafting services related to Solar, Wind and Storage projects
- Assist in the production of drawing packages for high and medium voltage applications
- Assist in the development of drawing standards
- Associates degree in Engineering or Technology field required.
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of principles and practices to broad areas of assignment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with electric utility or renewable energy projects a plus.
Proficiency with AutoCAD suite of products required.
- Must successfully complete drug screening and background check, including 7-year criminal history check and Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Valid driver’s license required.