EMPLOYER: Sazerac/Mr. Boston BrandsWebsite
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton’s, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram’s V.O., Myers’s, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
Boston Brands of Maine, located in Lewiston, Maine, is part of the Sazerac family of companies. Boston Brands of Maine operates a state-of-the-art facility on ten acres, with the capacity of seven bottling lines. Sazerac’s vision is to become one of the industry’s most desired places to be. Sazerac attributes its success to a unique blend of history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, its people.
For more information, please visit www.sazerac.com.
The Bottling Technician at MBBM will provide support to current operations by performing tasks assigned by the supervisors and leads. This position is responsible for contributing to a safe, clean and productive work environment. The hours for this role are 6pm to 6am.
*The Bottling Technician is responsible for: *
- Taking bottles off the conveyor and placing filled bottles into a carton/case;
placing bottles on the conveyor for filling;
- ensuring the correct number of bottles of product are packed in the cases;
- ensuring the bottles (on the line) are without defects in their labeling, caps, fluid levels and overall quality
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to pick up and/or move objects up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to operate industrial equipment as required.
- Ability to work 12 hour shift.
- Preferred minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Previous experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment