EMPLOYER: Sandcastle Clinical & Educational ServicesWebsite
Sandcastle is looking to hire an Education Tech or BHP to work with children of all developmental abilities between the ages of 3-5. Classroom hours run from 8:30 until 2:30 Monday through Friday.
Applicants must be 18 years or older, have a high school diploma or equivalent. Training and assistance in obtaining certifications available on site.
Preference for applicants who have already obtained their BHP, Education Tech II or Education III certification.
Sandcastle Clinical & Educational Services strives to provide a full range of clinical services within a child’s educational settings, inclusive of all skill levels and abilities. Educators, clinicians, staff and families work together to nurture and support children so that they may thrive throughout school and beyond. Sandcastle specializes in providing inclusive preschool education and early intervention in a naturalistic treatment setting to children 3 to 5 years of age. Outpatient services also include mental health, audiology, and occupational therapy for children and adolescents. Sandcastle is an accredited provider through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Starting wage dependent on experience.
Staff eligible for State of Maine Early Childhood Educator Workforce Salary Supplement as long as funds remain available – $200 monthly
Dependent on average weekly hours worked, staff are eligible for some or all benefits listed below.
- Agency open Monday through Friday – no nights or weekends!
- Choice between multiple medical insurance options, with a sizeable portion of premium covered by employer
- Group rates for voluntary benefits including Short Term Disability, Life, and Dental
- Accrued Paid Time Off and 12 paid holidays
- 403b retirement plan with employer match – immediately vested!
- Non-profit agency qualifying federal student loan holders for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Discounts for a variety of classes offered through Maine’s Community College System through the Campus Compact (available through 2025)