EMPLOYER: Portland Paper ProductsWebsite
Portland Paper Products is seeking a full-time dependable, courteous, professional, and experienced Class C delivery driver to join our busy delivery team. You will load your truck with orders and deliver them to regular customer locations on an established delivery route. Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, DOT medical card and be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Delivery Driver Duties and Responsibilities
· Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase quantities to ensure accuracy before delivering product to customers.
· Load and organize product from the warehouse into your delivery truck and unload products in and out of the truck as needed throughout the day.
· Follow scheduled route for daily deliveries.
· Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
· Collect signature or payment if necessary upon arrival to the recipient client.
· Keep vehicle organized, clean and tidy.
· Maintain truck to ensure it remains in good driving condition.
· Follows safety and lifting protocols.
Delivery Driver Requirements and Qualifications
· Valid driver’s license.
· DOT Medical Card.
· A clean driving record.
· Proficient at driving and parking large vehicles.
· Lift up to 50 pounds comfortably.
· Experience using hand trucks, pallet jacks, and forklifts is a plus.
· Dependable and hardworking.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
· Depending on experience can make up to $52,000 annually including bonuses and overtime pay.
· Monday thru Friday- No nights or weekends.
· Observed Holidays. Paid vacations and sick time.
· Health Insurance.
· Dental Insurance.
· Simple IRA.
· Employee Discount.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Up to $52,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Day range: Monday to Friday
Shift: Day shift
Work Location: In person