EMPLOYER: Pine Tree SocietyWebsite
COME JOIN OUR EARLY LEARNING CENTER TEAM AND RECEIVE $2000 IN TOTAL SIGN-ON BONUSES!*
As a Teacher at Pine Tree Society’s Early Learning Center, you will plan, implement, and document an effective, comprehensive child development program for children and families based on appropriate child care principles and practices as well as Pine Tree Society policies.
Our daily age-appropriate preschool program seeks to meet the developmental needs of all children and reflect the language and culture of all children.
Classroom times: 8-11 AM and 12-3 PM. This is a 35 hour/week position.
If you’d like to work part-time, we may be able to accommodate!
- Arranges the classroom into definite interest centers that encourage small group, large group and individual activities.
- Promotes and models good health habits, hand washing, tooth brushing, etc.
- Integrates health and safety education into the classroom.
- Observes, records, and assesses child’s progress with parent input to ensure the implementation of the Creative Curriculum to provide an individualized program for all children.
- Maintains accurate up-to-date records and documentation to include and ensure timely submission where applicable.
- Develops, maintains, and documents partnerships with parents to enhance their role and skills in their child’s development and to keep parents informed of their child’s progress.
- Works with consultant/therapists assigned to the program in order to provide the most appropriate program for children.
- Provides leadership and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with staff, parents, community providers and public school personnel.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life, short-term disability and voluntary insurances as well as a generous paid time off (PTO) policy (15 days/year to start), 12 paid holidays (including your birthday or other floating holiday of your choice), a 403(b) retirement plan, and (after 6 months of employment) up to $5250/year in tuition assistance towards a degree program at an accredited college or university, and a friendly, professional workplace atmosphere focused on impact. EOE.
Pay range: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
*$500 will be granted after completion of conditional offer requirements and 30 days as a Society team member. An additional $1500 will be awarded after 6 months of continued and successful employment!