EMPLOYER: Ouellette & Associates, P.A.Website
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills, along with the ability to interact directly with clients in a friendly, professional manner.
· Maintain financial records for monthly, quarterly and annual bookkeeping clients.
· Determine and post journal entries.
· Perform monthly account reconciliations.
· Prepare and review financial statements.
· Maintain client fixed asset schedules.
· Calculate, file and pay monthly and quarterly sales tax returns.
· Process payroll and remit payroll tax payment.
o Must have experience with “live” payrolls and after-the-fact payrolls.
· Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
· Prepare year-end W2s and 1099s.
· Research special projects as they arise.