EMPLOYER: Northern Light AR Gould
The Master Electrician performs electrical installation/replacement throughout the AR Gould facilities, performs high level electrical skills for all non-clinical electrical equipment. The Master Electrician will also work with the maintenance team for general maintenance duties for operations and general upkeep of the facilities.
1. Performs all nature of licensed electrical skills.
2. Knows all applicable electrical codes – local and state.
3. Must be able to understand schematics, read blueprints, and interpret written technical specifications.
4. Must be knowledgeable in emergency and high voltage systems.
5. Completes work orders, preventative work orders, and projects & call ins, in order of urgency or as directed by Maintenance Manager.
6. Must be able to keep good records and be proficient in preventive maintenance techniques for all hospital electrical systems.
7. Adheres to applicable infection control and safety policies at all times.
8. Performs basic mechanical skills.
9. Able to maintain and troubleshoot hospital’s electrical systems.
10. Capable of installing new equipment.
11. Must be able to perform Lock Out/Tag Out on equipment.
12. Maintains Fire Panels (Troubleshooting, Cleaning, Preventive Maintenance).
13. Maintains Nurse Call Systems (Troubleshooting, Repairs, Programming, Preventive Maintenance).
14. Elevators (Preventive Maintenance, Scheduling Service).
15. Generators (Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Scheduling Service).
16. Televisions (Troubleshooting, Install, Programming).
17. Radios & Ham Radio (Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Material ordering).
18. Overhead Paging System (Troubleshooting, New Installs, Material Ordering).
19. Telephones (Troubleshooting, New Installs, Material Ordering).
20. Cameras (Troubleshooting, New Installs, Material Ordering).
21. Data (Troubleshooting, New Installs, Cable Run, Testing).
22. Maintains Facilities Property Lights – Interior and Exterior.
Competencies and skills:
* 2+ years of relative work experience required.
* Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
* Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
* Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
* Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
* Licensed Master Electrician
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.