EMPLOYER: Moore Nanotechnology SystemsWebsite
Moore Nanotechnology Systems is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of state-of-the-art ultra-precision machining systems for the production of advanced optical components in consumer electronics, aerospace, lighting and the medical and automotive sectors. We attribute our success to our highly skilled and diversified workforce that shares a passion and common vision for excellence. We remain focused on the continuous development of new products and value-added services to meet the needs of our current and future customers.
This position reports to the Assembly Manager and is principally responsible for the mechanical assembly, testing and troubleshooting of ultra-precision machines and other Nanotechnology products. Limited electrical assembly support will be required. We are a dynamic Company; the responsibilities and functions of the position will be adjusted as we continue to grow. Assembly staff are responsible for supplying their own personal toolbox and basic hand tools (sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.).
- All forms of assembly, testing and debugging on a wide variety of more complex precision assemblies.
- Completes assigned tasks with reasonable guidance and/or supervision.
- Compiles and maintains accurate customer documentation files as they relate to product specifications and actual results. Document critical assembly procedures and file for future use.
- Ensures quality standards are met throughout all steps of the assembly process.
- Performs advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Reads, interprets and follows basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Identifies product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Performs basic levels of de-bugging, testing, and calibration of machining systems.
- Proactively interfaces, as a team player, with all departments to assure timely delivery of our products.
- Adheres to and meets strict production schedules through personal time management and advanced planning of necessary parts availability.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Ensures safe work practices are followed.
- Complies with safety regulations.
- May be required to work overtime, including weekends.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completely fulfills all responsibilities of Assembler I position.
- General machine tool assembly or operation experience.
· Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in related industry.
· Experience reading blueprints and drawings.
Focus on quality and attention to detail.
Ability to communicate with others.
Must hold a valid US Passport or be able to obtain one.