Deputy Judicial Marshal in Lewiston/Auburn, Maine
Pay: $20 per hour
Schedule: M-F 1st shift
Assignment Length: Temporary
Are you retired law enforcement looking to supplement your income? Are you new or active law enforcement looking for a change of pace? We are now hiring a Deputy Judicial Marshal for a client in the Auburn area. Go home at the end of the day knowing you made a positive impact on others. Apply today!
• No nights! No weekends!
• Uniform allowance
• Ability to check your work at the door when you leave for the day!
• Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
• Maine Earned Paid Leave
• Providing for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public
• Carry a weapon for the duration of the shift
• Successful completion of the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training Program or have a Law Enforcement Officer Certification in another state
• Previous law enforcement or police work preferred
• Flexibility to travel and work in different parts of the state with minimal notice
• Ability to accurately write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
We’ve made it easy to apply to be a Deputy Judicial Marshal in Lewiston/Auburn, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘LA DJM’ to (207) 560-0906
Call: (207) 784-9353
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation