Precision Machine Set Up & Operator in Auburn, Maine – Direct-Hire
Pay: Competitive compensation
Schedule: M-F 2:30p-10:30p or 10:30p-6:30a
Assignment Length: Direct-hire
Do you have and Associates degree in Precision Machining Technology or 5 years of experience? Are you looking for a full-time, direct-hire position with a company that values its employees? We are now hiring a Precision Machine Set Up & Operator for a client in Auburn, Maine. Interested? Apply today!
What people love most about these jobs are that they are 8 hour shifts with a set schedule. No weekends and no rotating shifts!
• Direct-hire opportunity
• Competitive hourly pay
• Days and weekends free
• Paid time off
• Located within minutes of the turnpike exit
• Work for a company that values and focuses on its people
• Strong employee engagement
• Growing company that is adding new products
• 401k available after 6 months
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance available immediately
• Setting up, adjusting, and operating machine tools
• Measuring, examining, and inspecting completed parts for defects
• Reviewing program specifications or blueprints
• Tearing down and rebuilding machine components and tools
• Cleaning machines, tooling, and parts
• Maintaining numerical and written records
• Associates degree in Precision Machining Technology or 5 years of experience
• Basic knowledge of LEAN
• Excellent written communication skills
We have made it easy to apply to be a Precision Machine Set Up & Operator in Auburn, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘PRECISION’ to (207) 560-0906
Call: (207) 784-9353
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.