Experienced Press Operators in Auburn, Maine – Direct-Hire
Schedule: M-F 2:30p-10:30p or 10:30p-6:30a
Assignment Length: Direct-hire
Do you have at least 3 years’ experience as a Press Operator? Are you looking for a full-time, direct-hire position with a company that values its employees? We are now hiring 2nd & 3rd shift Press Operators for a client in Auburn, Maine. Interested? Apply today!
What people love most about these jobs are that they are 8 hour shifts with a set schedule. No weekends and no rotating shifts!
• Direct-hire opportunity
• Competitive hourly pay
• Days and weekends free
• Paid time off
• Located within minutes of the turnpike exit
• Work for a company that values and focuses on its people
• Strong employee engagement
• Growing company that is adding new products
• 401k available after 6 months
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance available immediately
• Examining completed workpieces for defects
• Measuring completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications
• Setting stops on machine beds, changing dies, and adjusting components
• Starting and monitoring machine operations and recording data
• Performing shop math
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3 years of related experience
• Good safety, attendance, and performance record
• High mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work independently as well as with others
• Associates degree in Precision Machining Technology preferred
We have made it easy to apply to be a Press Operator in Auburn, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘PRESS’ to (207) 560-0906
Call: (207) 784-9353
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.