Experienced Machine Operators in Auburn, Maine – Direct-Hire
Pay: Depends on Experience
Schedule: M-F 2:30p-10:30p or 10:30p-6:30a
Assignment Length: Direct-hire
Do you have previous manufacturing experience? Are you looking for a full-time, direct-hire position with a company that values its employees? We are now hiring 2nd & 3rd shift Machine Operators for a client in Auburn, Maine. Interested? Apply today!
What people love most about these jobs are that they are 8 hour shifts with a set schedule. No weekends and no rotating shifts!
• Direct-hire opportunity
• Competitive hourly pay
• Days and weekends free
• Paid time off
• Located within minutes of the turnpike exit
• Work for a company that values and focuses on its people
• Strong employee engagement
• Growing company that is adding new products
• 401k available after 6 months
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance available immediately
• Interpreting written specs
• Observing machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions
• Assembling, aligning, and clamping workpieces
• Inspecting, measuring, and testing completed metal workpieces
• Performing minor machine maintenance
• Cleaning, maintaining, and organizing assigned area
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior manufacturing experience
• Ability to read blueprints, training is provided
• Must be able to multi-task 4 running machines at a time
• Experience with precision measuring preferred
We have made it easy to apply to be a Machine Operator in Auburn, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘MACHINE’ to (207) 560-0906
Call: (207) 784-9353
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.