EMPLOYER: Maine Municipal Bond BankWebsite
SRRF/GEN. RES./MMBB programs
Under direction of the Program Officer, responsible for working in conjunction with the Program Officer and Executive Director in the day-to-day operations of each program ensuring that all program responsibilities are managed efficiently, and program deadlines are met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Receive, process, and maintain loan requisitions requiring proper documentation and records.
· Execute final loan setup in database with notification to corresponding agency/bond counsel.
· Handle inquiries, documentation, and loan requisitions for all programs. Process requisitions accurately and timely.
· Develop, organize, and maintain all necessary records and documents in the designated entity or program area and generates tracking reports as needed. Inputs and maintains accurate records in company databases.
· Handle audit inquiries from Bond Bank borrowers and auditors.
· Prepare applicant profiles and spreadsheets for officers’ review.
· Coordinates annual reports for distribution in coordination with the Executive Administrative Assistant.
· Helps in assuring proper and timely payment of principal and interest by the governmental entities. Assisting accounting in this when needed.
· Compile Board meeting informational materials and packages and distributes accordingly. Also, track board expense to then file annually.
· Learn and become knowledgeable with policies and procedures to internal and external stakeholders.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Handle questions and inquiries relative to operations and entity programs.
· Gain knowledge of Bond Bank programs and databases.
· Proof correspondence, memos, reports, and other documents relating to all entities.
· Performs other related duties as required, including but not limited to scanning, copying, filing, organizing, and tracking program information, and aids in other areas of operation for all authorities as needed.
· Back up for the front desk receptionist as necessary.
· Perform any additional duties as assigned.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
· Education preferably should include at least two years of college or equivalent work experience.
· Proficiency with Word and Excel a must.
· Working knowledge of additional Microsoft Office programs and Adobe preferred.
· Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
· Ability to recognize departmental priorities and work cooperatively to support their accomplishment. Have a positive attitude and can adapt to change.
· Planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· Ability to form strong coalitions with internal and external constituencies.
· Ability to recognize Bond Bank priorities and work cooperatively to support their accomplishment.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; to establish positive public relations for the Bond Bank and its clients, and to interact effectively with a wide variety of people.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Normal office environment, not subject to extreme variations of temperature, noise, odors, etc.
· Regularly uses computer keyboards requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity.
· More than half of time spent in normal office setting.
Please send cover letter and resume to Cindy Roy at email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.