Production Workers Needed
EMPLOYER: International PaperWebsite
Position Title: Production Worker
Pay Rate: ($20.28/hr. up to $27/hr.) **$1000 sign on Bonus!**
Category/Shift: Hourly Full-Time, 2nd or 3rd Shift availability
175 Allied Road.
Auburn, ME 04210
The Job You Will Perform:
· Counting and stacking finished product.
· Reading factory orders.
· Accurately reading gauges and other test equipment.
· Utilizing basic shop math, inspecting.
· Accurately completing quality and administrative documents and following directions.
· This person will also be assigned to clean-up functions such as blowing down the machine, wiping off shafts, cleaning ink systems, vacuuming and sweeping the machine area, as well as picking up and shredding scrap.
· May be required to stand on moving platform and rollers.
The Skills You Will Bring:
· Counting and stacking finished product
· Reading factory orders
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
· Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
· Retirement, pension, and 401k Matching Program
· Medical & Dental
· Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement)
· Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
· Leadership training
· Promotional opportunities
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. In Russia, we have a 50/50 joint venture, Ilim Group, the country’s largest integrated manufacturer of pulp and paper. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.