EMPLOYER: Industrial Roofing CompanyWebsite
IRC has an immediate need for Roofing Technicians to perform installation and service tasks for our customers in Maine. No experience needed. Job training will be provided.
Job Responsibilities Summary:
(Under direct supervision of Foreman)
1. Erect staging and ladders to gain access to roofs.
2. Apply roofing materials.
3. Operate motorized machines such as scratchers, cutters, conveyors, etc.
4. Skilled in use of various hand tools used in roofing and sheet metal trade. Examples are hammers, utility knives, measuring tools, tape measure, chalk lines, etc. shears, tongs, snips, and other similar items. Also develop skill in the use of hand-held power tools such as drill motors, screw guns, circular saws, etc.
5. Capable of lifting and carrying heavy loads (see “requirements”), such as roof insulation, roof decking, rolls of roofing material, and gravel.
6. Other duties associated with roofing trade such as snow removal.