CADD Technician I
The time is right to join HNTB! Our growing team is seeking a motivated technician to support plan development for some of the region’s most complex and interesting bridge projects. The ideal entry level candidate will be eager to work in a team environment, expand their skill set, and take pride in their work.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Utilizing Bentley products (e.g.: MicroStation and/or Open Bridge Modeler) to develop details and plan sheets for bridge construction, reports, and meeting exhibits.
- Applying mathematics including algebra, geometry, and trigonometry to support drafting production.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Microstation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Utilizes computer aided drafting, design software and various other computer software packages to assist in the preparation of construction details, design plans, reports, and meeting exhibits.
- Transfers information in numerical, written and sketched, or electronic format from sources such as legal descriptions, survey data, aerial photographs and computer files to final plans and maps.
- Visualizes and illustrates concept or designs in 2 or 3 dimensions. Utilizes mathematics including algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
- Performs tasks under close supervision or from detail procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate of Science or Technical School
- In lieu of education, 2 years related experience
How to Apply:
Contact: Andrew Jurewicz
Phone: (973) 600-7194
To apply for this job email your details to: email@example.com