EMPLOYER: Health Affiliates MaineWebsite
Health Affiliates Maine is seeking Case Managers to provide per diem services to adults and/or children and families in multiple locations in Maine. The preferred candidate will demonstrate a commitment to the values of the agency (resiliency, integrity, support, collaboration & advocacy). A sense of humor is also appreciated on our team!
$1,000.00 sign-on bonus to new hires with 5 years of case management experience in Targeted Case Management. Paid after a successful completion of 90 days of employment.
Case Managers are responsible for providing client care services that include assessing treatment needs, developing, monitoring, and evaluating treatment plans and progress and also providing services that empower clients to meet goals as independently as possible.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Support agency mission and vision.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration with service providers involved with client care through regular contact around provision of services.
- Ensure services are provided to clients in a manner consistent with trauma-informed practices, emphasizing strengths, privacy, individuality, choice and cultural differences.
- Provide services that empower client and family system to utilize and build their strengths, resources and support to meet goals as independently as possible.
- Provides services in an ethical manner by maintaining professional relationships with the client and in working within the scope of the role as case manager.
- Maintain and complete accurate client files according to agency policies, procedures and in compliance with applicable law, licensing, contracting, MaineCare regulations, consent decree and the rights of recipients.
- Fully participate in required supervisions and trainings by coming prepared, actively engaging and documenting as required.
- Independently and effectively manage caseload, including the scheduling of client appointments, meetings and office time for completion of required paperwork.