EMPLOYER: Health Affiliates MaineWebsite
Referral Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Accept client referrals and assign/match clients to clinicians based on client needs, insurance verification and acceptance, safety considerations and clinician/case manager location and expertise.
- Respond to all clients and referral sources within 24 hours.
- Be familiar with the AMHI Consent Decree requirements for referral placement and follow the agency policies in regard to timeliness.
- Assist Outpatient Director, as requested, with placing in-house referrals and scheduling initial client appointments.
- Maintain required documentation of referrals, referral sources, and referral processes.
- Obtain and retain current information on outpatient and case management provider’s referral needs and areas of expertise.
- Coordinate interpretation services for clients with interpretation needs.
- Support the Med Management Program with their administrative responsibilities.
- Assist the Medical Director with Client Contacts and scheduling.
- Support the Outpatient Program and Director with their administrative responsibilities.
- Attend departmental and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Perform other duties related to the position as deemed appropriate by the Management Team.
We recognize that our ultimate success depends on our talented and dedicated workforce. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive benefits package that promotes work-life balance to support you doing your best work.
- Extensive earned benefit time package including increase adjustments at 1 year, 5 year, 10 year and 15 year anniversaries.
- Flextime and condensed work week options.
- Up to 11 paid Holidays.
- Financial programs including Dependent Care – FSA, 401k and financial advising.
- Health benefit programs including multiple medical options, onsite health coaching as well as paid life and disability insurance.
Qualifications:MHRT-C or Bachelor's in Social Services related field. Experience working with people who have mental illness and substance use disorders.
How to Apply:
Contact: Nancy Gatchell
Phone: (207) 333-3278
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.healthaffiliatesmaine.com/position/referral-coordinator/