EMPLOYER: Health Affiliates MaineWebsite
Health Affiliates Maine has an opening for an IT Support Specialist to join their team! This is a full-time role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for IT support, providing technical assistance via phone, email, or in-person
- Monitor, maintain, and escalate IT tickets to ensure timely resolution of technical issues
- Provide support for PC, laptop, Chromebook, and smartphone devices
- Assist in managing users in Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Provide support for Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, and Secure Email
- Troubleshoot issues related to copiers, printers, and fax machines
- Ensure overall compliance with HIPAA Security Rules
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Director of Information Technology and Management
Qualifications:Qualifications: At least 1-3 years of experience in Windows support and PC hardware support. Experience with Windows 10 and 11 support. Knowledge of iOS support is a plus. Ability to learn and troubleshoot purchased or developed applications. Working knowledge of Microsoft Networks. Driver’s license and reliable form of transportation.
How to Apply:
Contact: Nancy Gatchell
Phone: (207) 333-3278
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.healthaffiliatesmaine.com/position/itsupport/