EMPLOYER: Goodwill Northern New EnglandWebsite
Goodwill Northern New England has an immediate opening for a Casual Part-time Custodian in Goodwill NeuroRehab Lewiston for evening hours Monday through Thursday.
- Maintains communication with supervisor on a consistent basis, keeping them informed of areas of improvement.
- Provides superior customer service though polite and professional interaction with site host and co-workers.
- Maintains equipment/supplies.
- Understands and executes standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned areas such as restrooms, offices and hallways; using proper cleaning agents and custodial practices.
- Fills soap dispensers, refills paper towel racks and distributes toilet paper and other supplies as necessary.
- Recycles paper, aluminum cans, cardboard and other recyclable materials at assigned site(s), where applicable.
- Where applicable, maintains outside areas including sweeping, maintaining grounds; picks up debris from the grounds and performs snow removal.
Requirements:Criminal background check that meets Agency standards. Reliable transportation to worksite. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Ability to engage in physical activity including standing, walking, descending stairs for long periods of time. Ability to work independently and to follow directions with limited supervision. Ability to provide routine maintenance and cleaning.
Pay Rate: Starting at $12.80
How to Apply:
Contact: Rory Nickerson
Phone: (207) 615-6411
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/GOO1015GINE/JobBoard/17e2718c-257a-4d1e-bc42-a110d3644706/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=441b3c88-4fa8-4775-a794-1af91747c461