General support of the Operations team. Downstream production including LFD lamination and component production including LFD pads, as well as LFD comb assembly, LFD strip cutting, vialing, and/or finished goods packaging and inspection.
– Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and standard work
– Accurate material usage and inventory maintenance
– Preparation of controls and standards for in-process testing
– Operation and basic maintenance of automated and semi-automated production equipment
– Usage of common laboratory equipment, e.g. pipettes, balances, pH meters, etc.
– Preparation of buffers, critical reagents, and kit components
– Participation on cross-functional teams
– Effectively follow and execute set production schedule while escalating quality, material, or equipment issues
– Provide support to other departments and other areas within the team
– Meticulous and timely completion of quality system documentation
– Identify, segregate, and document non-conforming product
– Identifying opportunities for improvement in work areas
– Following established safe work practices and working in a safe manner, following EnviroLogix safety policies and procedures, and reporting any unsafe or hazardous condition to their supervisor or the Environmental, Health, and Safety department for corrective action