General laboratory support of the Operations team with a primary focus on testing product along the production process to ensure quality.
– Coordinate across departments for the smooth flow of goods both internally and to external customers.
– Support of production processes to include sample preparation, comb assembly, inspection, washing laboratory glassware, testing production material, and analyzing results.
– Hand assembly of strips into multi-test “combs”.
– Inspection of materials in process and the removal of substandard material.
– Meticulous and timely documentation of lot and part numbers, inventory and quality assurance records on SOPs, and/or production Pick Sheets.
– Following established safe work practices and working in a safe manner, following EnviroLogix safety policies and procedures, and reporting any unsafe or hazardous condition to their supervisor or the Environmental, Health, and Safety department for corrective action.